Genesis Awards Round-Up: Lisa Guerrero Edition

Friday 25 March 2011
I was hoping that by today I would have enough new content from last weekend's Genesis Awards that I could put up second round-up post and use the joke I thought of after I put together the first post. Unfortunately it turns out the only thing I missed was sideline sports reporter Lisa Guerrero, but I still want to make the joke so here you go:

Here's a second look at the Genesis Awards, the only awards show in Hollywood that employs an armed guard to keep Richard Gere out.

Now that's comedy.


click here for the full post

Lisa Guerrero at the Genesis Awards
Lisa Guerrero at the Genesis Awards
Lisa Guerrero at the Genesis Awards
Lisa Guerrero at the Genesis Awards

more from the The 25th Genesis Awards:
Genesis Awards Round-Up


Lisa Guerrero at Mr. Skin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Web Informer Button